I am honored to spend this time with you as we journey through the practice of meditation together.
As an advanced meditation teacher it is my commitment and passion to coach you in your practice. I am excited to help you cultivate a sustainable, life-affirming meditation practice that honors your unique and the individual journey of your inner practices. These teachings are known as Instinctive Meditation™ and are based on my years of extensive study with Dr. Lorin Roche, Ph.D. and Camille Maurine.
We will be exploring specific areas of meditation skills during each series of classes. These series will provide you with the building blocks of a strong foundation in Instinctive Meditation™. I am here to coach you and to help you to build an individualized practice that is natural, intuitive and highly instinctive.
As part of your participation in Midweek Meditation you will join a 90-minute live group call each week. During the Zoom call we will journey through a choreographed class that weaves live discussions and guided meditations together to explore various topics and skills. You will also receive a follow-up email, and the meditation recording(s) for each week of the series.
To attend a live-stream meditation class:
1. Pre-register for the 8-week series you wish to attend. Registration is done through the Class Prices page of the website. Thank you for pre-registering for Midweek Meditation as this will assist in my organization and preparation for this class offering.
2. Use the provided Zoom link for the entire series, this link will not change. You will be emailed the Zoom link to join the upcoming series after you have pre-registered.
3. Please join the class 5 minutes BEFORE the start of class.
4. Bring a journal and pen to class for your use.
Future Meditation Series Dates:
Midweek Meditation is a donation only based class. Donations can be made through Venmo.
I can be found on Venmo at Jennifer Andrews@Jenn-Andrews-86.
I am honored to spend this time with you as we journey through the practice of yoga together.
As a master yoga teacher it is my commitment to guide you in your practice and to help you cultivate a sustainable, life-long yoga adventure. I honor YOUR unique path in studying the world of yoga.
You are your best teacher! Trust your instincts and the communication you have with your body during your yoga practice. This journey is about your health, well-being and the loving attention you give yourself through yoga practices.
Class Schedule: *(see class pricing page for more information)*
Tuesdays: Gentle Awakening 8:00 am - 9:30 am PST
Thursdays: Rise With Radiance, 7:30 am - 8:45 am PST
To attend a live-stream yoga class:
1) Use the Zoom link provided for your class. This will come in an email when you purchase a class.
2) Please register 24 hours in advance of the class you wish to attend.
3) The day of your class, please join you class 5 minutes BEFORE the start of class.
4) Come to class prepared with your props. Gather your blocks (or books), your strap (or dog leash/jump rope), your blanket(s) (or large beach towel(s)), your bolster (or rolled up beach towels or blankets) before class begins.
No! Jenn is skilled in developing a very personalized practice, whether it be meditation or yoga, to meet the needs of every unique student.
Yes! Jenn will help you discover the best fit for a yoga class to be successful and feel good about your desire to practice yoga.
YES! It is easier than you think to develop a meditation practice that honors your individual needs to create a life-long and healthy meditation practice.